Data protection and privacy
Learn more about how your data is collected, processed and stored.The administrator of your personal data is Remedy Point Solutions, Inc. located at 212 Robin Hood Road Mountainside, NJ 07092, USA. Below you will find all the necessary information on the processing of your personal data in connection with the implementation of the service of recruiting.
- contact details of the data protection officer email@example.com or you can write us 212 Robin Hood Road Mountainside, NJ 07092, USA.
- personal data are processed for the purpose of recruiting on the basis of the legitimate interest of the Administrator.
- personal data will be stored for as long as necessary to fulfil the purposes described in this notice or the terms of any contract that we enter into, or for such longer period as may be required by law.
- once the processing of personal data for the original purpose has ended, the data will be erased or anonymised.
- your personal data may be transferred to the following recipients: Remedy Product Europe Sp.zO.O. located at ul. Pańska 73, 00-834, Warsaw, Poland.
- As the controller of your data, we provide you with the right to access your data, you can also correct it, request its deletion or limit its processing. You may also exercise the right to object to the Administrator to the processing of your data and the right to data portability to another data holder. If you have given your voluntary consent, you have the right to withdraw your consent to data processing at any time, which does not affect the legality of the processing performed on the basis of consent before its withdrawal. We would also like to inform you that you have the right to lodge a complaint with the data protection supervisory authority.
- Your personal data will be processed in an automated manner, including using profiling.
- You can exercise any of your rights as described in this notice and under data protection laws by contacting Administrator through firstname.lastname@example.org. We will endeavour to respond to your request within the time period mandated by applicable law.